Do you want to put and play various videos like MKV, AVI, WMV, VOB, MTS, FLV, etc. on your Motorola Xoom? Whereas, as we know that Motorola Xoom can only support a few video formats: H.264, H.263, and MPEG-4. Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac is an all-inclusive Video Converter downloaded for Mac that can sync videos and audios among all popular formats to various devices for Mac users, such as MKV to MP4, MKV to AVI, AVI to MP4, FLV to MKV, WMV to MOV, etc. The best Mac Xoom Video Converter which can convert video formats from one to another with perfect output quality and high conversion speed for Mac OS X users.You can watch and enjoy MKV, AVI, WMV, VOB, MTS, FLV videos on Motorola Xoom freely and smoothly with it. Then we will show you how to transfer MKV, AVI, WMV, VOB, MTS, FLV, etc. to Motorola Xoom for Mac with the best Mac Motorola Xoom Video Converter.
Preparation for transfering MKV, AVI, WMV, VOB, MTS, FLV, etc. to Motorola Xoom for Mac:
1. Software: the best Mac Motorola Xoom Video Converter
2. Operating system: Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.5 above (including Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard, v10.6 Snow Leopard and Mac OS X 10.7 Lion)
Step 1: Add video to Mac Motorola Xoom Video Converter.
Launch Motorola Xoom Video Converter for Mac. Click the button for adding to import MKV, AVI, WMV, VOB, MTS, FLV, etc to the top Mac-Xoom Video Converter. You can tick the box in front of the file you want to rip. If it is necessary, and you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Step 2: Select an output format for Motorola Xoom and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move you pointer to “Android” > “Motorola Droid (X) H.264 Video (*.mp4)” which is the compatible format for Motorola Xoom. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.
Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
1. As Motorola Xoom has 1280*800 resolution, in theory, you need to select size as the 1280*800 pixels for full-screen playback on it. However, when you choose the size (pix) as its screen resolution 1280x800, the video gets adjusted to fit in the remaining space, leaving you with black borders on the sides. The resolution 1280x754 is recommended here for full-screen playback on Xoom.
2. To get HD quality on Xoom, you can set bitrate as 2250 kbps. To keep 1080p HD quality on Xoom, you can set bitrate as 5000 kbps. Remember the higher bitrate, the better video quality while the larger file size you will got.
Step 4: Start converting your video files to Motorola Droid (X) H.264 Video for Motorola Xoom on Mac.
Click the “Convert” button; it will start streaming MKV, AVI, WMV, VOB, MTS, FLV, etc. to Motorola Xoom immediately. You can follow the converting process in the “Conversion” interface.
Once the MKV, AVI, WMV, VOB, MTS, FLV, etc. video conversion for Motorola Xoom is done, you can get the output files for your Motorola Xoom via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can put the transfered video to Motorola Xoom, and then you can enjoy your video with high quality and smooth playback on Motorola Xoom freely.
1. If you are a green hand of Motorola Xoom and unfamiliar with the steps of connecting Motorola Xoom to Mac, you can refer to Connect Motorola Xoom to Mac, which will do you a favor.
2. Learn more about this article, please go to: Mac Motorola Xoom Video Converter—Convert/Transfer MKV/AVI/WMV/VOB/MTS/FLV to Motorola Xoom for Mac.
3. know more: brorsoft products for Mac.