Apple TV is a digital media receiver made and sold by Apple. It is a small form factor network appliance designed to play IPTV digital content originating from the iTunes Store, Netflix, YouTube, Flickr, MobileMe, MLB.tv, NBA League Pass or any Mac OS X or Windows computer running iTunes onto an enhanced-definition or high-definition widescreen television. Have you thought of playing your Blu-ray disc on Apple TV? In order to solve this problem, today we here strongly recommend the perfect Blu-ray converter for Apple TV with AC3 5.1. Why it is so strong and powerful for you because it takes NVIDIA CUDA technology which makes BD discs conversion task finished at 3-5X faster speed. With it, you can sync Blu-ray to Apple TV for viewing Blu-ray on Apple TV anytime. Besides, Blu-ray to Apple TV Converter allows you to select audio tracks and subtitles, including forced subtitles. It is easy for you to use Blu-ray Converter for Apple TV with AC3 5.1 to transfer Blu-ray to Apple TV. Let us do together step by step to learn how to convert Blu-ray to Apple TV with AC3 5.1.
Conditions for streaming Blu-ray to Apple TV:
1. Operation system: One of the windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP Home, Professional with Service Pack 3 or later.
2. Equipment: Blu-ray disc and an external BD drive
3. Software: Brorsoft Blu-ray to Apple TV Converter (Free download trial version)
Guide: Step-by-step guide for ripping Blu-ray to Apple TV with AC3 5.1 audio track with the Blu-ray to Apple TV Converter
Step 1: Import/Add Blu-ray to the best Blu-ray to Apple TV Converter.
Load Blu-ray to the top Apple TV Blu-ray Converter, and press the button like a disc to add or insert the top Blu-ray to the best Blu-ray to Apple TV Converter. You can tick the box in front of the file you want to rip.
Step 2: Choose an output format for Apple TV.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “HD video > “H.264 HD Video (*.mp4)” which is the compatible format for Apple TV. You can also choose the format from the
“Apple TV” sublist. Here we recommend you to choose H.264 HD Video.
Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: Optimal settings should be set as Video Size: 1280*720, Video Bitrate: 4000kbps at highest quality, Video Frame rate: 24fps or 30fps, Audio codec: ac3, Audio Sampling rate: 48000hz, Audio Bitrate: 160kbps, Audio Channels: 5.1Channels.
Step 4: Start converting Blu-ray to Apple TV with the best Blu-ray to Apple TV Converter.
Click the “Convert” button; it will start the Blu-ray to Apple TV with AC3 5.1 audio track conversion at once. You can follow the converting progress in the “Conversion” interface. The Blu-ray to Apple TV with AC3 5.1 audio track conversion task will be finished in a short time due to the adopted NVIDIA CUDA technology.
You will get the output files for your Apple TV by clicking on “Open” button when you finish it. At this time you can watch and enjoy your Blu-ray disc on Apple TV.
1. The professional Blu-ray to Apple TV Ripper supports removing copy protection, region code, AACS and MKB V24 from Blu-ray discs for backup, which can convert Blu-ray discs, Blu-ray IFO/ISO files to Apple TV, iPad/iPad 2,Samsung Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom, etc.
2. When you meet the problem of syncing video to Apple TV via iTunes, you can refer to Apple TV Tips and Tricks. It will be your first and best choice.
3. When you have some confusions about this product, please click this link Blu-ray to Apple TV Converter— Convert/Rip/Sync Blu-ray to Apple TV with AC3 5.1 audio track.