Welcome tO ippmassi ONLINE community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...Buat Basudara yang mau berbagi...

IndeksPortalGalleryLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin

Add NX5E M2TS video to the best NX5E to FCP X Converter

Go down 
PengirimMessage
lisa198754
Ranking 3 (3 Bintang)
Ranking 3 (3 Bintang)

Female
Jumlah posting : 179
Lokasi (KOTA-PROV) : Bali
Registration date : 25.08.11

Add NX5E M2TS video to the best NX5E to FCP X Converter  Empty
PostSubyek: Add NX5E M2TS video to the best NX5E to FCP X Converter    Add NX5E M2TS video to the best NX5E to FCP X Converter  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:04 pm

I have Sony NX5E camcoder and shoot the family videos, but the recorded .M2TS video can't be edited in FCP X in HDV. Then I know I need to convert Sony NX5E M2TS to MOV format compatible with FCP X. So I found the best Sony NX5E to FCP X Converter—Brorsoft Sony NX5E to FCP X Converter.
I believe many other Sony NX5E users may also have the similar demand. You can convert Sony NX5E M2TS to MOV on Mac for FCP X with the super Sony NX5E to FCP X Converter. With which can transfer Sony NX5E M2TS to FCP X on Mac at fast speed without quality loss. Now let me show you how to convert your MTS/M2TS to FCP X with the powerful Sony NX5E to FCP X Converter for editing quickly and easily step by step.

First, Please free download the best Sony NX5E to FCP X Converter (Free for trial version)

Guide:
Step 1: Add NX5E M2TS video files.
Launch the top Sony NX5E to FCP X Converter. Click the button for adding to import NX5E M2TS video to the best NX5E to FCP X Converter. You can tick the box in front of the file you want to convert. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tips: If you have multiple MTS/M2TS video files, you can tick the “Merge into one” box to combine the multiple video files into one single file so that you can play these files without interruption.

Step 2: Select an output format for FCP X and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move you pointer to Final Cut Pro > HDV 720p24(.mov) and select it, which is the friendly format for FCP X. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.

Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You’d better set your video size as 1920*1080p at 25p frame rate.

Step 4: Start converting Sony HXR-NX5E M2TS to MOV on Mac for FCP X.
Click the “convert” icon, the Sony NX5E M2TS to MOV on Mac for FCP X conversion will start immediately. You can find the converting process in the “Conversion” interface.

After the HXR-NX5E M2TS to FCP X conversion, you will be able to get the output files for FCP X via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. And now you can transfer the converted video to FCP X for personal editing as you like freely.

Tips:
1. This powerful NX5E to FCP X Converter not only can convert video but also can edit video: crop the videos; add text watermark and image/video watermark; change the brightness and contrast of the original videos. If it is necessary, you can click the “Edit” icon to have a personalized edit for your own video.

2. Learn more about Video Converter for Mac, please go to: Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Add NX5E M2TS video to the best NX5E to FCP X Converter
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1