Welcome tO ippmassi ONLINE community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...Buat Basudara yang mau berbagi...

IndeksPortalGalleryLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin

Convert DSC-HX5 1080i AVCHD to iMovie with DSC-HX5 AVCHD to iMovie Converter

Go down 
PengirimMessage
lisa198754
Ranking 3 (3 Bintang)
Ranking 3 (3 Bintang)

Female
Jumlah posting : 179
Lokasi (KOTA-PROV) : Bali
Registration date : 25.08.11

Convert DSC-HX5 1080i AVCHD to iMovie with DSC-HX5 AVCHD to iMovie Converter Empty
PostSubyek: Convert DSC-HX5 1080i AVCHD to iMovie with DSC-HX5 AVCHD to iMovie Converter   Convert DSC-HX5 1080i AVCHD to iMovie with DSC-HX5 AVCHD to iMovie Converter Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:09 pm

Maybe some of you are familiar with Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX5. It gives us deep impression with its AVCHD 1080i Full HD movie recording. But some problem occurs. When we want to import/load the 1920 x 1080 video shooting to the editing software like iMovie 08/09/11, the software always cannot do well. What happens? Today let us solve this problem together.

The most important reason we find is that iMovie 11 still does not support the import of AVCHD (.mts) files from a number of camcorders and cameras. What a pity! But we need to find way to solve it. Finally we found Brorsoft DSC-HX5 AVCHD to iMovie Converter can help us to convert/transcode DSC-HX5 1080i AVCHD to compatible format with iMovie 08/09/11. So you just need to import/load DSC-HX5 1080i AVCHD to iMovie 08/09/11 for editing. Now let us be familiar with this method together. We will introduce you step by step. Don't worry!

Conditions for converting/transcoding DSC-HX5 1080i AVCHD to iMovie 08/09/11:
1. Software: the best DSC-HX5 AVCHD to iMovie Converter (Free download trial version)
2. System requirement: Mac OS X 10.5 or above

Guide: step-by-step guide on how to convert/import DSC-HX5 1080i AVCHD to iMovie 08/09/11 with the professional DSC-HX5 AVCHD to iMovie Converter
Step 1: Import DSC-HX5 1080i AVCHD to the best DSC-HX5 AVCHD to iMovie Converter.
Use USB cable to connect Sony DSC-HX5 to Mac. Launch DSC-HX5 AVCHD to iMovie Converter. Click the button for adding to import DSC-HX51080i AVCHD to the best DSC-HX5 AVCHD to iMovie Converter.
Tip: If you have multiple MTS/M2TS video files, you can tick the “Merge into one” box to combine the multiple video files into one single file so that you can play these files without interruption.

Step 2: Choose an output format for iMovie 08/09/11.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move you pointer to iMovie and Final Cut Express > Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC) (*.mov). The Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC) is the compatible format for iMovie 08/09/11.

Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You’d better set the video frame rate as 30fps, video size as 1920*1080 to keep the best quality for iMovie 08/09/11. While, if you wanna smaller file size but keep high qualtiy, you can set video size as 1440*1080.

Step 4: Begin converting your DSC-HX5 1080i AVCHD to AIC MOV for iMovie 08/09/11.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert/transcode DSC-HX5 1080i AVCHD to iMovie 08/09/11 on Mac immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.

Now you can get the output files compatible format with iMovie. It becomes easy for you to import/load DSC-HX5 1080i AVCHD to iMovie 08/09/11 for editing.

Tip:
1. The professional DSC-HX5 AVCHD to iMovie Converter also allows you to convert DSC-HX5 AVCHD to FCP, FCE, iDVD, etc. video editing software or DVD burning application. Link to Brorsoft AVCHD to iMovie Converter and you can obtain more information that you need.

2. To get more tips for Sony camcorders and cameras, you can refer to Sony video camera Tips and Tricks.

3. If you want to do further studying about this method, please link to Import DSC-HX5 1080i AVCHD to iMovie 08/09/11 for editing without any trouble for your reference, you will get what you want.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Convert DSC-HX5 1080i AVCHD to iMovie with DSC-HX5 AVCHD to iMovie Converter
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1