Welcome tO ippmassi ONLINE community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...Buat Basudara yang mau berbagi...

IndeksPortalGalleryLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin

Transfer HDR-XR500V AVCHD MTS to Avid Media Composer 5.5.3 on Mac OS X Lion

Go down 
PengirimMessage
lisa198754
Ranking 3 (3 Bintang)
Ranking 3 (3 Bintang)

Female
Jumlah posting : 179
Lokasi (KOTA-PROV) : Bali
Registration date : 25.08.11

Transfer HDR-XR500V AVCHD MTS to Avid Media Composer 5.5.3 on Mac OS X Lion  Empty
PostSubyek: Transfer HDR-XR500V AVCHD MTS to Avid Media Composer 5.5.3 on Mac OS X Lion    Transfer HDR-XR500V AVCHD MTS to Avid Media Composer 5.5.3 on Mac OS X Lion  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:19 am

Even though Sony HDR-XR500V is bigger and heavier than most consumer camcorders like Sony HDR-TG5, Cyber-shot DSC-HX5V, this HD camcorder provides large hard drive for capturing long-time videos. It will play like a charm for birthday parties and family events. It is great that Sony HDR-XR500V includes HDMI terminal for further editing the AVCHD .mts with the video editing software like Avid Media Composer to make it more perfect, but you may also get some problems when you import HDR-XR500V 1080/60i AVCHD to Avid Media Composer 5.5.3 on Mac.

Brorsoft HDR-XR500V AVCHD Converter for Mac will help you sove these troubles. With it you can convert/transfer HDR-XR500V 1080/60i AVCHD to Avid Media Composer 5.5.3 on Mac OS X Lion effortlessly without any trouble. Besides, the best HDR-XR500V AVCHD Converter for Mac also helps you merge several MTS files into one file, trim video clips, add special effects and text/image/video watermarks to output videos.

How to convert/transcode/import HDR-XR500V 1080/60i AVCHD MTS to Avid Media Composer 5.5.3 on Mac OS X Lion with the top HDR-XR500V AVCHD Converter for Mac?

Please free download HDR-XR500V AVCHD Converter for Mac firstly.

Step 1: Import HDR-XR500V 1080/60i AVCHD MTS to the best HDR-XR500V AVCHD Converter for Mac.
Use USB cable to connect HDR-XR500V to Mac. Launch HDR-XR500V AVCHD Converter for Mac. Click the button for adding to import HDR-XR500V 1080/60i AVCHD .mts to the best HDR-XR500V AVCHD Converter for Mac. You can tick the box in front of the file you want to convert. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tip: If you have multiple HDR-XR500V MTS files, you can tick the “Merge into one” box to merge the DSC-HX100V MTS into one single file for FCE so that you can play these files without interruption.

Step 2: Select an output format for Avid Media Composer 5.5.3 and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move you pointer to Avid Studio> Avid DNxHD(*.mov). The Avid DNxHD .mov format is the only available format when your Avid Media Composer 5.5.3 is installed on Mac OS X Lion. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.

Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters. Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality. You can refer to the screen shot below.
Note: You’d better set the video frame rate as 30fps, video size as 1920*1080 and select the audio channels as 5.1 channel to keep the best quality for editing in Avid Media Composer 5.5.3.

Step 4: Start converting your HDR-XR500V 1080/60i AVCHD MTS to Avid DNxHD MOV for Avid Media Composer 5.5.3 on Mac OS X LIon.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert/transcode HDR-XR500V MTS to MOV for Media Composer 5.5.3 on Mac OS X Lion immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Transfer HDR-XR500V AVCHD MTS to Avid Media Composer 5.5.3 on Mac OS X Lion
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1