Welcome tO ippmassi ONLINE community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...Buat Basudara yang mau berbagi...

IndeksPortalGalleryLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin

Convert Panasonic AG-HVX200 1080/60i MXF to Apple ProRes MOV for FCP

Go down 
PengirimMessage
lisa198754
Ranking 3 (3 Bintang)
Ranking 3 (3 Bintang)

Female
Jumlah posting : 179
Lokasi (KOTA-PROV) : Bali
Registration date : 25.08.11

Convert Panasonic AG-HVX200 1080/60i MXF to Apple ProRes MOV for FCP Empty
PostSubyek: Convert Panasonic AG-HVX200 1080/60i MXF to Apple ProRes MOV for FCP   Convert Panasonic AG-HVX200 1080/60i MXF to Apple ProRes MOV for FCP Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:59 pm

Panasonic is proud to introduce the AG-HVX200, a handheld DVCPRO HD P2 camera-recorder that’s designed to meet emerging needs in HD production. It records HD 16:9 or 4:3 aspect ratio, either P2 card in 1080/60i or 720/60p HD MXF. The MXF multi-codec system lets you record in DVCPRO 50, DVCPRO and DV. MXF file format is not compatible with many mac programs.

All the AG-HVX200 lovers will find, the MXF footages shot by P2 AG-HVX200 Camcorder can not be recognized by the FCP, even the new-released FCP X. Although it is reported that the “log and transfer” can help import the MXF files, stored onto the P2 card, but actually there still exists some problems about the quality of the video and audio, since the FCP X can not recognize the 1080/60i with 5.1 channels so successfully. So what you have to do firstly is to convert Panasonic AG-HVX200 1080/60i MXF to Apple ProRes for FCP.

Step 1: Import P2 AG-HVX200 1080/60i MXF to Brorsoft MXF to Apple ProRes Converter for Mac.
Connect your AG-HVX200 to iMac with USB 2.0 cable or use a card reader to transfer the P2 AVC-Intra .mxf files to Apple hard drive disk. Free download Brorsoft MXF to Apple ProRes Converter and run it as the best Panasonic AG-HVX200 1080/60i MXF to Apple ProRes Converter and then click the “Add” button to import the MXF files.
Tip: If you have multiple AG-HVX200 1080/60i MXF files, you can select the “Merge into one” to stitch the multiple video files into one single file so that you can play these files without interruption.

Step 2: Select Apple ProRes as output format for FCP and set the output folder.
Click on the “Format” and get the dropdown menu, then move you pointer to “Final Cut Pro”, under the sub list are there a few formats which are all compatible with FCP. Here we recommend the Apple PreRes 422(HQ). Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.
Note: If you want the files to be in smaller size, you can follow Final Cut Pro>Apple ProRes 422(*mov) option. If your files size is at SD levels, you are advised to choose Final Cut Pro>Apple ProRes 422(Proxy)(*mov), which is recommended for 480i/p and 576i/p shootings as well.

Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality before converting/transcoding P2 AG-HVX200 MXF to Apple Prores MOV for FCP.
Note: You’d better set the video frame rate as 30fps, video size as 1920*1080 to keep the best quality for editing in Final Cut Pro. If you want to have a smaller file size but keep the good quality, you can change the video size to 1440*1080.

Step 4: Start converting your P2 AG-HVX200 1080/60i MXF files to Apple ProRes for FCP.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert Panasonic AG-HVX200 1080/60i MXF to Apple ProRes for FCP on Mac immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.

When the MXF to Apple ProRes conversion process is 100% completed, you will be able to get the output files for Final Cut Pro by clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can easily import the converted and/or merged Panasonic AG-HVX200 1080/60i MXF to Final Cut Pro for editing with high quality without any trouble.

Tip:
Brorsoft iMedia Converter for Mac can convert 1080p cameras/camcorders footages to editable HD video formats for non-linear editing software like iMovie, Final Cut Express, Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Studio, Avid, Adobe Premiere etc. The HD footage can be compressed to SD video clips for storage when you wanna save storage space. The Mac iMedia Converter is also able to extract audios from Blu-ray discs, DVDs and videos for media players with high quality and fast conversion speed.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Convert Panasonic AG-HVX200 1080/60i MXF to Apple ProRes MOV for FCP
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1