Welcome tO ippmassi ONLINE community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...Buat Basudara yang mau berbagi...

IndeksPortalGalleryLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin

Streaming 1080p HD VOB MKV TiVo MPG AVI videos thru Apple TV 3

Go down 
PengirimMessage
Daisy18
Ranking 6 (0 Bintang)
Ranking 6 (0 Bintang)

Female
Jumlah posting : 39
Lokasi (KOTA-PROV) : anqing
Registration date : 21.05.12

Streaming 1080p HD VOB MKV TiVo MPG AVI videos thru Apple TV 3  Empty
PostSubyek: Streaming 1080p HD VOB MKV TiVo MPG AVI videos thru Apple TV 3    Streaming 1080p HD VOB MKV TiVo MPG AVI videos thru Apple TV 3  Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:14 pm

The Apple TV 3 really rocks for streaming 1080p HD videos. However, just like its previous, the latest ATV can only play videos in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file format. If you just have lots of 1080p HD videos in various formats (like MKV, FLV, AVI, MTS, WMV, TiVo, MXF, VRO, VOB, etc) and intend to play them on Apple TV 3 with great movie enjoyment, you need to do some work in advance. I mean you need to change the file extension from "uncompatible" to "compatible" with the Apple TV 2012.

Streaming 1080p HD VOB MKV TiVo MPG AVI videos thru Apple TV 3  Apple-tv-3-for-1080p-video-playback

Here I would share with you a good way that ends up with optimal video conversion from 1080p HD video to 1080p H.264/MPEG-4 for Apple TV 3 in high quality by using a comprehensive Apple TV 3 1080p HD ConverterPavtube's Video Converter.

To be honest, the 1080p Conversion software for Apple TV 3 is fantastic and very easy to use. Very quick conversions and lots of file format options. I use the program for converting VOB and MKV for my Apple TV 3. It works very well and I haven't really had any problems. Meanwhile the videos look decent through Apple TV 3 as possible as original.

The software works like most other Video Converter app I've used. Free download and run the perfect HD Video to Apple TV 3 Converter, add your 1080p videos file like MKV, MTS, AVI, WMV, TiVo, FLV, etc. Then choose an Apple TV 3 output file and start the conversion.

PS: This software has multiple templates for Apple TV 1st Gen, Apple TV 2 and Apple TV 3. To expect a great playback performance of your ATV 3, you should select "Apple TV 3 Dolby Digital Pass-through (*.m4v)" as output format. This format will ensure you 1080p quality with Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound pass-through.

Note:

When you choosing "Apple TV 3 Dolby Digital Pass-through (*.m4v)" as output, an AC-3 encoded audio track will also be included for Apple TV 3 to Pass-through Dolby Digital 5.1 sound (also know as AC3 5.1), so that it will work in surround sound when Apple TV 3 is connected to audio receiver, and in stereo when Apple TV Gen 3 is connected with TV only.

When the conversion is done, you are able to stream converted 1080p WMV/AVI/VOB/TiVo/AVCHD/MPG videos from Mac to Apple TV 3 for playing back.

Don’t know how to set up 5.1 surround sound for ATV? Please read How to set up Apple TV for streaming HD videos with Dolby Digital 5.1 sounds?

If you have other questions, you can go to Apple TV 3 column on Pavtube website, the column has many useful guides, such as watch Blu-ray/DVD through Apple TV 3, HD TiVo/M2TS to Apple TV 3, stream mkv to Apple TV 3 etc.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1