Welcome tO ippmassi ONLINE community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...Buat Basudara yang mau berbagi...

IndeksPortalGalleryLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin

Convert/Edit Nikon D800 HD MOV to WMV on Windows Live Movie Maker

Go down 
PengirimMessage
copunlion7
Ranking 6 (0 Bintang)
Ranking 6 (0 Bintang)

Male
Jumlah posting : 6
Lokasi (KOTA-PROV) : new york
Registration date : 05.06.12

Convert/Edit Nikon D800 HD MOV to WMV on Windows Live Movie Maker Empty
PostSubyek: Convert/Edit Nikon D800 HD MOV to WMV on Windows Live Movie Maker   Convert/Edit Nikon D800 HD MOV to WMV on Windows Live Movie Maker Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:34 pm

Question:
I have a new Nikon D800 from Amazon, when i make videos with them i cannot upload nor edit the videos in windows live movie maker, it won’t read my videos. It says that it can’t be recognized. It shows a red x on the video. For my Nikon, I use 1080 HD (1920 by 1080). Please help, Thank You.
Convert/Edit Nikon D800 HD MOV to WMV on Windows Live Movie Maker Windows-live-maker-import-error
Answer:
Did you have the same problem, cannot import the Nikon 1920*1080 HD files to Windows Live Movie Maker? Don’t worry, as I know, windows live movie maker supports wmv or mpeg files well, so you’d better use a right software to convert your Nikon D800 recorded videos to right wmv or mpeg files for windows live movie maker. Below is a detail guide to help you how to convert Nikon D800 1080p Video to WMV codec for editing in your Windows Live Movie Maker.

Required Software::
Nikon HD Video Converter ( Free Download and install for Vista, Win7, Windows 8 )
Windows Live Movie Maker ( Learn More: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/products/features/movie-maker )
Step by step to convert D800 HD .mov files to .wmv

1. Run this Nikon HD Video Converter, click ” add video ” to import the D800 hd .mov files for your converting.

2. Click the “Format” option, and choose Common Video > WMV (WMV9) (*.wmv) as output format. This Nikon HD MOV Converter will export wmv codec videos keep full screen with original video resolution , and make the HD videos stable on Windows Live Movie Maker.
Convert/Edit Nikon D800 HD MOV to WMV on Windows Live Movie Maker Jvc-gz-ms100-mts-movie-maker-format

3. Click the convert button under the preview window. After the conversion, you may import the output HD videos to Window Live Movie Maker and mix the slides, pictures to create your home movies.
Convert/Edit Nikon D800 HD MOV to WMV on Windows Live Movie Maker Windows-live-movie-maker-101

After creating home movies in WLMM, you can share the movies in Windows Media Center, watch movies on TV or even burn the videos to DVD in Windows DVD Maker. Just enjoy the creation with Nikon D800.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Convert/Edit Nikon D800 HD MOV to WMV on Windows Live Movie Maker
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1