Welcome tO ippmassi ONLINE community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...Buat Basudara yang mau berbagi...

IndeksPortalGalleryLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin

How to Convert, Stream and Play HD 720p, 1080p MKV on PS3

Go down 
PengirimMessage
Vanessa18
Ranking 6 (0 Bintang)
Ranking 6 (0 Bintang)

Female
Jumlah posting : 9
Lokasi (KOTA-PROV) : sd
Registration date : 25.10.12

How to Convert, Stream and Play HD 720p, 1080p MKV on PS3  Empty
PostSubyek: How to Convert, Stream and Play HD 720p, 1080p MKV on PS3    How to Convert, Stream and Play HD 720p, 1080p MKV on PS3  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:35 pm

Play MKV on PS3 - Convert & Stream 720p/1080p MKV to PS3

Good news for Android, Apple, Windows 8 users - Pavtube Studio has just launched Software Coupon Code for Halloween 2012, in which the DVD to Android/Apple/Windows 8 Tablet Converter is offered at $24.5 only with 30% price cut down! This offer is available arriving any day over the Halloween mid term break period between the 22nd October and the 9th November.

Take advantage of the Pavtube 2012 Halloween Special Offer Now - Rush to Buy!

Quote :
pavtube.com/halloween-software-promotion-2012.html

Free Pavtube DVD Creator for Mac

50% OFF Pavtube DVD Creator

30% OFF Pavtube Blu-ray to Tablets Converter (Windows or Mac)

30% OFF Pavtube DVD to Tablets Converter (Windows or Mac)

20% OFF Pavtube Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate

20% OFF Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac

Summary: The guide shows you how to quickly convert MKV to PS3 playable video formats so that you can play 720p/1080p MKV videos on PS3 without problems.

How to Convert, Stream and Play HD 720p, 1080p MKV on PS3  Play_enjoy_mkv_movies_on_ps3

FAQ: MKV files streaming and playback on PS3?

I finally purchased a plasma TV and would like to stream mkvs to my PS3 for playing back. However, the result turn outs to a failure. I'm using PS3MediaServer on my PC. Also, the mkvs have DTS audio. Any suggestions and how can I play MKV on PS 3?

From what I understand, the answer is no... At least not directly. As you see, MKV is a container format not a codec. It is an envelope for which there can be many audio, video and subtitles streams, allowing the user to store a complete movie or CD in a single file. The PlayStation 3 (PS3) console does not support the MKV / Matroska container, but it will support much of the audio and video that can be stored in the MKV container.

In order to stream and play MKV files on PS3, you may have to convert MKV to PS3 playable format (e.g. H.264/MPEG-4). Along with some help from third-party software like Pavtube Video Converter, you can easily achieve your goal smoothly. The following guide shares with you how to encode MKV to PS3 compatible formats step-by-step.

What you need:
1. An .mkv file (obviously)
2. Download Pavtube Video Converter for PS3. (available for Windows or for Mac users). Get the Windows version here, and the Mac version here.

How to Convert 1080p/720p MKV video to play on PS3

Quote :
pavtube.com/guide/convert-mkv-dts-to-ps3.html

Step 1. Install and launch the MKV Converter for PS3, and click "Add" button to load your MKV files. The software supports batch converison so that you can add several MKV files to convert at one time.

Quote :
pavtube.com/video_converter/

Quote :
pavtube.com/video-converter-mac/

Step 2. Click on "Format" boarder to set output format. Now that we're converting MKV for PS3, a recommended format is "PSP/PS3 >> PS3 Video(*.720p) MPEG-4(*.mp4)" foramt.

Step 3. Finally click on "Convert" button to start converting MKV to HD MP4 for PS3.

In this way, you can get MKV files playable on PS3 without problems. We hope this short article will bring some new multimedia life to your PlayStation 3 (PS3) console.

See Also:

Quote :
blu-ray-dvd-converter.com/guide/stream-blu-ray-movie-to-ps3.html

Quote :
blu-ray-dvd-converter.com/guide/rip-dvd-to-ps3-for-playback.html

By the way, never miss Pavtube 2012 Halloween Special Offer:

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

How to Convert, Stream and Play HD 720p, 1080p MKV on PS3
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1