Welcome tO ippmassi ONLINE community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...Buat Basudara yang mau berbagi...

IndeksPortalGalleryLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin

Store DVDs on my 12T La Cie Thunderbolt drive

Go down 
PengirimMessage
EmilyFaye
Ranking 3 (3 Bintang)
Ranking 3 (3 Bintang)

Female
Jumlah posting : 174
Lokasi (KOTA-PROV) : USA
Registration date : 08.01.14

Store DVDs on my 12T La Cie Thunderbolt drive Empty
PostSubyek: Store DVDs on my 12T La Cie Thunderbolt drive   Store DVDs on my 12T La Cie Thunderbolt drive Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 6:37 pm

Copy DVD and store them on 12T La Cie Thunderbolt drive

Summary: Read this article and you will quickly learn how to backup and convert DVD movies to 12T La Cie Thunderbolt drive with best video format to HD Media Player for widely sharing.

“ I have loads of DVDs and would like to copy/rip to my 12T La Cie Thunderbolt drive, what is the best way ( software wise ) to take the dvds and put on External Hard drive to allow them to play on most media streamers...Is there any advice to help me out?”

As a DVD collection owner, you will choose to rip DVD movies for more convenient playback. If you have the same problems, you need to copy and convert DVD to 12T La Cie Thunderbolt drive compatible format first such as MP4. Here, you can try Pavtube DVDAid, It support ripping DVD to MP4, AVI, MKV etc. It also enables you to copy DVD main movies for backup in .vob format. Just Click the “Full Disc Copy”The mac version is Pavtube DVDAid for Mac.

How to copy DVD on 12T La Cie Thunderbolt drive for sharing?

Software Download: Top DVD to 12T La Cie Thunderbolt drive converter.

Step 1: First of all, insert your DVD to DVD drive and keep networked. Now it’s time to import DVD into the software after launching it. Click “Load files” icon to choose DVD source for importing.

Store DVDs on my 12T La Cie Thunderbolt drive Pavtube-dvd-aid-11

Step 2: Click on the dropdown menu of "Format", and then choose MKV, H.264 MP4 from Common Video profile list. If you want to keep 1080p resolution as source movie, you can choose “HD Video > H.264 HD Video(*.mp4) or MKV HD Video(*.mkv)” as output format.

Note: The general format is "H.264 Video(*.mp4)" from "Common Video" option.

Store DVDs on my 12T La Cie Thunderbolt drive Convert-dvd-to-h264-mp4

Step 3: If the default parameters can’t meet your needs, you can click “Settings” to change the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, etc. as you wish.

Step 4: Hit convert button to start converting DVD movies to MP4 for 12T La Cie Thunderbolt drive sharing. After the conversion, click "Open" to quick locate the converted video; now you can get the transfer converted mp4 to 12T La Cie Thunderbolt drive via USB 3.0 and a Thunderbolt cable for streaming to portable devices.

Releated Articles:

Backup Blu-ray Discs to MKV for Playback with WD MyCloud
Copy DVDs to External Hard Drives and Export Favorite DVD Scenes

Source:http://filmholics.tumblr.com/post/94519834205/copy-dvd-to-12t-cie-thunderbolt-drive
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Store DVDs on my 12T La Cie Thunderbolt drive
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1