Video Management Tool on Mac App Store for AVCHD/TOD/MOD Footage
Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac App Store-Lossless Cut and Join MTS/M2TS
Apple Mac users could easily cut and merge AVCHD files, TOD and MOD for managing video collections on hard drive or from camcorders. You can cut and merge AVCHD footage to save the content with meaningful on Mac. To make it much easier for Apple Mac users, Aunsoft Studio cooperates with Apple Inc, and it is available for sale with less than $50.
Key features of Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac:
Smart camcorder wizard:
Directly capture video footage from HD camcorders like Sony CX700, Panasonic TM900, Canon HF R20.
Cut video footage with frame accuracy:
Easily position the video segment with the quick preview each frame, using the Previous frame and Next frame button.
Lossless output AVCHD in native format:
Lossless HD videos like MTS, M2TS for video management on Mac at super fast speed. No re-encoding is performed for joining AVCHD footage, or TOD, MOD footage.
Why choose Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac as your camcorder video management tool?
- Positive customer service from Aunsoft Studio.
- Cut and remove segments without sense, saving storage.
- Join multiple clips into one large file for playback without delay/pause.
- Download selective clips from camcorder to Mac computer.
- Convert AVCHD to AIC for iMovie/FCE, convert to Apple ProRes for FCP.
For more information, you can go to Aunsoft Final Mate on Mac App Store or from the Aunsoft official site