Welcome tO ippmassi ONLINE community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...Buat Basudara yang mau berbagi...

IndeksPortalGalleryLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin

Mac Sony M2TS Converter-Convert Sony DSC-HX9V M2TS Files to H.264 MP4 on LG media station MS450H

Go down 
PengirimMessage
kyogoku
Ranking 5 (1 Bintang)
Ranking 5 (1 Bintang)

Female
Jumlah posting : 77
Lokasi (KOTA-PROV) : KOTA-PROV
Registration date : 23.05.11

Mac Sony M2TS Converter-Convert Sony DSC-HX9V M2TS Files to H.264 MP4 on LG media station MS450H Empty
PostSubyek: Mac Sony M2TS Converter-Convert Sony DSC-HX9V M2TS Files to H.264 MP4 on LG media station MS450H   Mac Sony M2TS Converter-Convert Sony DSC-HX9V M2TS Files to H.264 MP4 on LG media station MS450H Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:36 pm

Mac Sony M2TS Converter-Convert Sony DSC-HX9V M2TS Files to H.264 MP4 on LG media station MS450H

I have a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9, which produces AVCHD .m2ts files with 1920*1080. I record some more m2ts videos by HX9 and want to enjoy to LG media station MS450H for sharing with my family. I use PS3 (Play Station 3) for displaying these recorded M2TS family videos. LG media station MS450H supported formats are almost all, including MKV, DivX HD, H.264, FLAC and OGG. But LG media station MS450H does a great job with 1080p H.264 video. So I need a M2TS to H.264 MP4 Converter on my Mac 10.6.

Now I will show my experience to Convert Native Sony DSC-HX9V M2TS Camcorder Clips to H.264 MP4 on LG media station MS450H for enjoying and sharing on PS3 with Full HD 1080p resolution on Mac OS X like 10.5 Leopard and 10.6 Snow Leopard.

Step 1. Capture native M2TS from Sony DSC-HX9V to Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac.
Run Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac as the fast Mac Sony M2TS Converter, and use USB cable to connect your Camera to PC. Then follow the camcorder wizard to import videos. After selecting the Import option, you will face the window to choose the .m2ts video clips for importing to Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac.

Step2. Merge Sony DSC-HX9V .m2ts files into one movie for conversion.
Click the drop-down button of “Add Movie” icon and choose “For Conversion” to create a blank movie. Once you’ve imported your video footage, drag and drop the video clips from Camcorder Tab to the blank movie in Movies Tab. In this way, all video clips will be merged as one single movie for conversion.

Step3. Convert Sony DSC-HX9V .m2ts files to H.264 MP4.
Click the Export button. Follow HD Video > H.264 HD Video (*.mp4) to choose output format for playing on LG MS450H. The Mac M2TS to MP4 converter will start Converting Sony M2ts files to H.264 MP4.

Tips: You are free to set/adjust output MP4 files parameters (Bit rate - high quailty, Frame rate - original, Resolution/Size - 1920 x 1080, channel - 5.1 channel) to make a good output quality.

When the conversion process is done, then connect the converted h.264 mp4 format with LG media station MS450H. By connecting the LG media station MS450H via HDMI with Sony PS3, you can enjoy and share full 1080p high-definition video and digital audio with family.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1