Welcome tO ippmassi ONLINE community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...Buat Basudara yang mau berbagi...

IndeksPortalGalleryLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin

Brorsoft CX500 AVCHD to iMovie Converter-Transfer AVCHD to iMovie'11

Go down 
PengirimMessage
lisa198754
Ranking 3 (3 Bintang)
Ranking 3 (3 Bintang)

Female
Jumlah posting : 179
Lokasi (KOTA-PROV) : Bali
Registration date : 25.08.11

Brorsoft CX500 AVCHD to iMovie Converter-Transfer AVCHD to iMovie'11 Empty
PostSubyek: Brorsoft CX500 AVCHD to iMovie Converter-Transfer AVCHD to iMovie'11   Brorsoft CX500 AVCHD to iMovie Converter-Transfer AVCHD to iMovie'11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:23 pm

iMovie ’11 as the latest version now has been widely used by many AVCHD camcorder users to edit their footages. As noted by many early adopters of iMovie ’11 (part of the iLife ’11 suite), the software still does not support the import of AVCHD (.mts) files from a number of AVCHD camcorders. So the Sony CX500 owner intends to import AVCHD to iMovie ’11, there always exists some troubles.

Do you have a Sony HDR-CX500 and want to import AVCHD 1080i MTS to iMovie ’11 for editing without trouble? Let me show you the best CX500 AVCHD to iMovie Converter- Brorsoft CX500 AVCHD to iMovie Converter. With which you can convert and transcode CX500 AVCHD 1080i MTS to iMovie ’11 compatible format easily so that you can import HDR-CX500 AVCHD 1080i MTS to iMovie ’11 for editing without any trouble.

How to convert CX500 AVCHD 1080i MTS to iMovie ’11 with the top CX500 AVCHD to iMovie Converter?

Preparation:
1. Software: the best CX500 AVCHD to iMovie Converter (Free for trial version)
2. System requirement: Mac OS X v10.6.7 or later with an Intel Core 2 Duo processor or better

Guide:
Part 1: Copy and transfer Sony HDR-CX500 1080i MTS files to Mac.
Connect your HDR-CX500 camcorder to Apple computer via USB cable, find the MTS files by following the camera folder AVCHD > BDMV > STREAM. Then copy and transfer the MTS files from camera to the Apple hard drive disk.

Part 2: Convert/Transcode HDR-CX500 1080i MTS to iMovie ’11.
Step 1: Import HDR-CX500 1080i MTS to the best CX500 AVCHD to iMovie Converter.
Launch CX500 AVCHD to iMovie Converter. Click the button for adding to import HDR-CX500 1080i MTS to the best CX500 AVCHD to iMovie Converter. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tip: If you have multiple MTS/M2TS video files, you can tick the “Merge into one” box to merge the multiple AVCHD MTS files into one single file so that you can play these files without interruption.

Step 2: Select an output format for iMovie ’11 and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move you pointer to iMovie and Final Cut Express > Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC) (*.mov). The Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC) is the compatible format for iMovie ’11. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.

Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You’d better set the video frame rate as 30fps, video size as 1920*1080 and keep 5.1 channel to keep the best quality for editing in iMovie ’11.

Step 4: Start converting your HDR-CX500 AVCHD 1080i MTS to iMovie ’11 for editing.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert/transcode CX500 AVCHD 1080i MTS to iMovie ’11 on Mac immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.

After the CX500 AVCHD 1080i MTS to AIC MOV conversion, you will be able to get the output files for iMovie ’11 via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can you can easily import CX500 merged AIC MOV to iMovie ’11 for editing without interruption and quality loss. Afterward, you can freely share your home movie edited by iMovie ’11 with your friends and families.

Tip:
1. The professional CX500 AVCHD to iMovie Converter is the best application for Sony HDR- CX500 users because it not only can convert CX500 AVCHD to iMovie, but also can transcode Sony HDR-CX500 AVCHD to Final Cut Express, Final Cut Pro, iDVD and more similar video editing or burning software compatible file types with least quality loss. Please link to Brorsoft AVCHD MTS Converter for Mac. You can get more useful information.

2. Learn more: Brorsoft products for Mac.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Brorsoft CX500 AVCHD to iMovie Converter-Transfer AVCHD to iMovie'11
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1