Welcome tO ippmassi ONLINE community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...Buat Basudara yang mau berbagi...

IndeksPortalGalleryLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin

Brorsoft video converter-Convert EOS MOV to Movie Maker

Go down 
PengirimMessage
lisa198754
Ranking 3 (3 Bintang)
Ranking 3 (3 Bintang)

Female
Jumlah posting : 179
Lokasi (KOTA-PROV) : Bali
Registration date : 25.08.11

Brorsoft video converter-Convert EOS MOV to Movie Maker Empty
PostSubyek: Brorsoft video converter-Convert EOS MOV to Movie Maker   Brorsoft video converter-Convert EOS MOV to Movie Maker Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:54 pm

Canon EOS Rebel T1i is the 6th generation of Canon's popular entry-level DSLR camera series and it improves upon earlier Rebels by incorporating many features. Some EOS Rebel T1i owners can’t wait to record the every moment which they wanna keep forever with it. Some users meet troubles when they import the Canon EOS Rebel T1i MOV files to Windows Movie Maker for editing the video recordings made on vacation to get a perfect video

Brorsoft Video Converter is the best Canon MOV to Movie Maker Converter( brorsoft.com/video-converter/index.html), with which you can transcode Canon EOS Rebel T1i MOV to MPEG-1 for Windows Movie Maker withou any trouble. This top Canon MOV to Movie Maker Converter will export MPEG-1 videos with original video resolution, and make the output video stable on Windows Movie Maker. Plus, this powerful Canon MOV to Movie Maker Converter also allows you to combine your several videos files into single one, thus you can play the recording video without interruption. Please free download and I will share the free and best Canon MOV to Movie Maker Converter with you.

Step 1: Import Canon EOS Rebel T1i MOV files to the best Canon MOV to Movie Maker Converter.
Run the best Canon MOV to Movie Maker Converter and click the button for adding to load Canon MOV files to the best Canon MOV to Movie Maker Converter. If necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tip: If you wanna combine your several videos files into single one, just check the "Merge into one" box.

Step 2: Select MPEG-1 as the output format for Windows Movie Maker and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Common Video”, under the sublist, you easily find the MPEG-1 Video (*.mpg) that is compatible with Windows Movie Maker.

Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click “Settings” button and you are allowed to custom several parameters. I suggest that you should set size, bitrate and frame rate exactly the same as the original video recordings. In this way, you will suffer the least loss of video quality.

Step 4: Start converting Canon EOS Rebel T1i MOV to MPEG-1 for Windows Movie Maker.
Click the “Convert” button, and it will convert Canon Rebel T1i MOV to MPEG-1 for Windows Movie Maker immediately. You can find the converting process in the “Conversion” interface. With its NVIDIA CUDA Technology support, the conversion task will be finished in no time.

After the Canon Rebel T1i MOV to Windows Movie Maker conversion, you will be able to get the output files for Windows Movie Maker via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Afterward, you can import Canon EOS Rebel T1i MOV to Windows Movie Maker for editing without less quality loss.

Tip:
This Canon MOV to Movie Maker Converter also can help you convert other video files like Tivo recordings, MKV, VOB, FLV, F4V, etc. and AVCHD, MTS/M2TS, MOD, TOD, VRO, etc to Movie Maker Converter.

Learn more:
brorsoft.com/how-to/convert-transcode-import-canon-eos-rebel-t1i-mov-to-windows-movie-maker-for-editing.html
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Brorsoft video converter-Convert EOS MOV to Movie Maker
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1