Welcome tO ippmassi ONLINE community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...Buat Basudara yang mau berbagi...

IndeksPortalGalleryLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin

How to watch/play DVD movie on Nook Tablet with Pavtube DVD Ripper?

Go down 
PengirimMessage
kelly456
Ranking 6 (0 Bintang)
Ranking 6 (0 Bintang)

Female
Jumlah posting : 10
Lokasi (KOTA-PROV) : anqing
Registration date : 08.02.12

How to watch/play DVD movie on Nook Tablet with Pavtube DVD Ripper?  Empty
PostSubyek: How to watch/play DVD movie on Nook Tablet with Pavtube DVD Ripper?    How to watch/play DVD movie on Nook Tablet with Pavtube DVD Ripper?  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:01 pm

Text:

Is it possible to play DVD Movies on Nook Tablet?

I have some .iso files copied from DVDs. I'm wondering if I can put these DVD videos to Nook Tablet for watching. Does the Nook Tablet play .vob format?

The answer is possible as long as you convert DVD ISO files to Nook Tablet compatible video formats. Although Nook Tablet plays 1080p contents, it doesn't handle high-quality 1080p movies well due to huge file size and exorbitant bitrate. .ISO files are way too big of files meanwhile they are basically MPEG-2 video files which are uncompatible with Nook Tablet. You can either rip DVD to Nook Tablet playable once again with best presets or compress and transcode DVD ISO to MP4 for playing on Nook Tablet.

First of all, the most important piece of the equation is that you have a DVD ripping software hooked to your PC. If not, Pavtube DVD to Nook Tablet Ripper is recommended to you. It's an all-in-one tool. With it, you can rip and convert DVD and DVD iso/ifo image file to almost all popular formats, And it also helps you find the main movie of DVDs for backup to save your time and Storage space. I tried several softwares and I can tell you that NO ONE comes even close to the simpleness and great quality that Pavtubes softwares deliver. The time it takes to convert in this software is almost half that in other. Below is how.

Guide of Ripping DVD iso to Nook Tablet H.264 mp4 for playback in full screen

1. Download and run the top DVD ISO to Nook Tablet Converter and add your iso image files into the program.

2. Click on "Format" to quickly select the best video format for Nook Tablet. The customed video format – Nook Color(*.mp4) is recommended here, which keep the output video with excellent quality and 854*480 resolution for full screen playback compatible for Nook Tablet.

Tips - To convert DVD ISO movies for Nook Tablet with your preferred subtitle or audio track, you can select any subtitle or soundtrack from your source BD files with the options "Subtitle" and "Audio".

3. Click "Convert" button to start the DVD iso to Nook Tablet conversion.

Pavtube DVD Ripper for Nook Tablet image:

After the conversion completes, transfer/stream the converted iso file to nook tablet. So there you have it. Pretty Simple! Now you can watch DVD iso movies on Nook Tablet in full screen with HD quality as you like. Enjoy it!
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1