Welcome tO ippmassi ONLINE community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...Buat Basudara yang mau berbagi...

IndeksPortalGalleryLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin

Get Canon C300 MXF friendly with Final Cut Pro

Go down 
PengirimMessage
EmilyFaye
Ranking 3 (3 Bintang)
Ranking 3 (3 Bintang)

Female
Jumlah posting : 174
Lokasi (KOTA-PROV) : USA
Registration date : 08.01.14

Get Canon C300 MXF friendly with Final Cut Pro Empty
PostSubyek: Get Canon C300 MXF friendly with Final Cut Pro   Get Canon C300 MXF friendly with Final Cut Pro Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 3:29 pm

Follow the article below you will know how to convert Canon C300 MXF to Apple Prores for Final Cut Pro editing.

I'm DIT on commercials. I have recorded some commercial videos with my C300.I purchased it to help fix some C300 clips that were "corrupt". Read it worked online for this purpose.I end up having lots of programs to do these sort of things. Best SW for converting MXF files from C300 for my FCP?

Just like the users above, many MXF users who own a high-end camera or camcorder may want to import the HD footages to Final Cut Pro for editing natively. But, as we know, for video codecs recorded by camera or camcorders, they are not friendly to Final Cut Pro or other editing software, what is the best codec for Final Cut Pro natively editing?

The answer is Apple ProRes codec. If you want to edit Canon C300 MXF videos in FCP, the best choice is to convert videos to Apple ProRescodec for FCP. To do this, you need a MXF converter on Mac to help you out.Pavtube iMixMXF is an excellent software program for converting MXF, which I use about 20% of jobs. Would be great if it can convert MXF to prores too. After converting, I can transfer C300 MXF files to FCP on Mac OS X freely with it, below is a guide for you to convert C300 MXF to FCP ProRes for editing.

Converting Canon C300 MXF footage to ProRes 422 codec for Final Cut Pro

1. Download Pavtube MXF to FCP Converter for Mac, run this program. Directly drag the files into file list.

Get Canon C300 MXF friendly with Final Cut Pro Mxf-to-multi-track-prores

2. Click “Format” bar to determine output format. For natively editing in FCP, you can choose Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov) which is best for FCP native editing.

Get Canon C300 MXF friendly with Final Cut Pro Multi-track-prores-format

Tips: You can click properties to adjust the audio stream ID if you find the C300 MXF no sound. Besides, you can click settings button to adjust the resolution, bitrate, etc. Just customize the parameters to meet your need.
Get Canon C300 MXF friendly with Final Cut Pro Blog_513299_2525513_1407748171

3. Click “Convert” to start.

Click convert button to start converting C300 MXF files to ProRes for FCP.

Now you may have known how to convert canon C300 MXF to FCP, just follow the steps above and have a try. After covnersion, transfer converted video files to FCP and edit C300 MXF footages in Final Cut Pro on Mac easily and fastly.

P.S.

1. iMixMXF from Pavtube will retain the timecode for Final Cut Pro after converting. And refer to the picture below to see how this cool mac mxf converting tool keep the timecode for FCP.

Get Canon C300 MXF friendly with Final Cut Pro Ob_ecaa3bbdcfb82508a81d966c0ff1f509_timecode-preserving

2. Good news! Pavtube iMixMXF is 20% off at Pavtube Back To School Promotion

MXF Related articles:

Edit Canon C300 MXF in iMovie 11 and FCE 4
C300 MXF to Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 issue
Import Avid MXF in Final Cut Pro
Seeking to Import MXF/P2 MXF to Final Cut Pro X
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1