Welcome tO ippmassi ONLINE community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...Buat Basudara yang mau berbagi...

IndeksPortalGalleryLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin

Transcode Nikon D5300 MOV video to DNxHD for Editing in Avid MC

Go down 
PengirimMessage
EmilyFaye
Ranking 3 (3 Bintang)
Ranking 3 (3 Bintang)

Female
Jumlah posting : 174
Lokasi (KOTA-PROV) : USA
Registration date : 08.01.14

Transcode Nikon D5300 MOV video to DNxHD for Editing in Avid MC Empty
PostSubyek: Transcode Nikon D5300 MOV video to DNxHD for Editing in Avid MC   Transcode Nikon D5300 MOV video to DNxHD for Editing in Avid MC Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 3:31 pm

Summary: Encountered problems when importing Nikon D5300 MOV clips in Avid Media Composer for further editing, if so, just follow this article to find the best solution here.

“I've been a Nikon girl since I got my first DSLR. I recently got my first Macbook and discovered that Nikon is not on the supported camera list.I was shocked! Is that true? or any other clever way to use my Nikon D5300 for Avid MC?”

Transcode Nikon D5300 MOV video to DNxHD for Editing in Avid MC Tumblr_inline_mz4tdrZye21rddmo7

True video enthusiasts and advanced amateurs will find their inspirational match in the digital SLR camera Nikon D5300. You will also find that exceptionally lifelike tone and detail are captured thanks to Full HD Recording, which is compressed with the H.264 codec MOV format. However, something turns to be frustrated, Avid Media Composer can’t ingest Nikon MOV files, due to the coder – decoder it adopts.

Then, how to get Avid edia Composer working perfectly with Nikon D5300 MOV footage? A best way is to convert Canon .mov files to Avid MC compatible DNxHD codec.

If you have problems when using Nikon D5300 MOV files in Avid Media Composer and want to make a smooth editing, you can read on the article to learn more. Here I will outline how to convert Nikon D5300 .MOV files to DNxHD for smoothly importing and editing in Avid Media Composer.

Transcoding Nikon D5300 MOV video to DNxHD for Editing in Avid Media Composer

The quick workaround is to use the easy-to-use yet professional appPavtube HD Video Converter for Mac, which can be used as a Canon MOV to Avid Converter under Mac OS X Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, etc. It is free, clean and safe to install and use. With it, you can effortlessly transcode MOV to DNxHD for Avid, MPEG-2 for Premiere Pro, ProRes for FCP, AIC for iMovie, etc., and it works well and converts flawlessly.

If you running a Windows computer, please turn to the alternative Windows version - HD Video Converter. Below is how.

Step 1: Launch the Nikon H.264 Video Converter for Mac program and then click the adding button to import your D5300 mov files to it.

Transcode Nikon D5300 MOV video to DNxHD for Editing in Avid MC Mov-to-avid

Step 2: Click Format on the main interface and choose Avid Media Composer > Avid DNxHD(*.mov) as output format.

Transcode Nikon D5300 MOV video to DNxHD for Editing in Avid MC Avid-format

Step 3: Tap the Settings icon, and you can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the Profile Setting to get the output in best quality.

Step 4: All the settings have been done; you can start the Nikon D5300 MOV to DNxHD conversion for Avid Media Composer by clicking the "Convert" button.

Then you can get the converted DNxHD (*.mov) files for importing and editing in Avid MC by clicking the "Open" button. This MOV to Avid Converter can help you convert the video format/codec you need quickly.

More topics:

Ingest Nikon D5300 H.264 MOV to Premiere Pro
Import Fraps AVI Video to FCP/iMovie/Avid MC/Premiere on Mac
Best 4K Ultra HD Video Converter for Mac/Windows
Transcode Nikon D5300 to ProRes 422 LT for FCP 6/7
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1