Welcome tO ippmassi ONLINE community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...Buat Basudara yang mau berbagi...

IndeksPortalGalleryLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin

Restore USB Flash Drive Deleted Files on Mac Sierra

Go down 
PengirimMessage
slisy2014
Ranking 6 (0 Bintang)
Ranking 6 (0 Bintang)

Male
Jumlah posting : 44
Lokasi (KOTA-PROV) : usa
Registration date : 15.02.14

Restore USB Flash Drive Deleted Files on Mac Sierra Empty
PostSubyek: Restore USB Flash Drive Deleted Files on Mac Sierra   Restore USB Flash Drive Deleted Files on Mac Sierra Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 10:07 pm

USB flash drives also are called pen drives, key drives or simply USB drives. A USB flash drive is a convenient portable storage device that enables you to transfer all your data from one computer to another very easily. You can plug them into any computer that has a USB port. In this way, all your important files and data can be with you all the time.

However, there are also some accidents happened to the USB flash drive just as to computers. If you find that your USB flash drive is corrupted, formatted or files were deleted such as the following situations:

After saving files from my computer suddenly it hangs up and says “Not responding” for a long time and after that the usb drive files cannot be read as in empty…

I have all my work on my flash drive and all of a sudden my computer is telling me that it is unreadable! I don’t want to reformat the flash drive. I want to recover my files. Is this possible?

Don’t panic! There are USB flash drive recovery MacOS Sierra programs available to assist you in bringing your USB flash drive back to life. Here let’s have a try with Data Recovery for MacOS 10.12 Sierra from UFUSoft. Follow to get all your files back from USB flash drive. Only need a few steps.

After installing and running the program on your MacOS Sierra, connect your USB flash drive with the Mac, and then choose “Deleted File Recovery” to find back your lost files.

Restore USB Flash Drive Deleted Files on Mac Sierra Usb-flash-drive-file-recovery

Here you can see that your USB flash drive is detected by the program. Choose it and hit “Scan” to begin finding lost files.

After the scanning process completed, all the files found back are classified as original paths in the left list of the interface. If you don’t want to recover them all, you can selectively get back the one you want by checking it. And you also can preview them before doing the recovery if the files you are going to recover are pictures (in formats of JPG, TIFF, PNG, BMP and GIF), PDF files, HTML (HTM) or ZIP archives. Select the files you want to recover and hit Recover to save them on your MacOS 10.12 Sierra.

Restore USB Flash Drive Deleted Files on Mac Sierra Deleted-files-recovery

Note: If you can’t find your desired files by this “Deleted File Recovery”, you can try the “Raw Recovery”, which can help to scan much deeper for you to get lost files more completely, and also it requires more time for scanning.

Read More :

2017 Best CF Card Data Recovery For MacOS 10.12 Sierra-How to Restore Lost Data of CF Card on Mac?

How to Recover Lost Photo/Video from Canon C300 XF Card on MacOS Sierra 10.12?

Best iPhone 7(Plus)Data/Files Recovery Software for MacOS 10.12 Sierra

Recover iPhone 7(Plus) Deleted or Lost Call history & Log

Top 5 Best Android Data Recovery Software Review

Top 5 Data Recovery Software for macOS Sierra

Top 5 Best Windows 10 Data Recovery Software to Recover Lost Files

Android Data Recovery-Recover Lost/Deleted Files from Android

Recover Deleted SMS/Text Messages from Android Easily
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Restore USB Flash Drive Deleted Files on Mac Sierra
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1