Welcome tO ippmassi ONLINE community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...Buat Basudara yang mau berbagi...

IndeksPortalGalleryLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin

Solved the Quality Problem for Stitching Together MTS files for SageTV from Sony CX700V

Go down 
PengirimMessage
kyogoku
Ranking 5 (1 Bintang)
Ranking 5 (1 Bintang)

Female
Jumlah posting : 77
Lokasi (KOTA-PROV) : KOTA-PROV
Registration date : 23.05.11

Solved the Quality Problem for Stitching Together MTS files for SageTV from Sony CX700V  Empty
PostSubyek: Solved the Quality Problem for Stitching Together MTS files for SageTV from Sony CX700V    Solved the Quality Problem for Stitching Together MTS files for SageTV from Sony CX700V  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:21 pm

Lossless Stitch/Stream CX700V AVCHD MTS Footage to SageTV

I have been filing away .mts files from my HD Sony CX700V camcorder since last month... I am now trying to get these into a viewable format so that I can stream them in the highest possible resolution to TVs using SageTV media extenders (can stream just about anything). I would just like to Stitch together related .mts files for SageTV. I'm not concerned with being able to burn to any sort of removable format at this time.

Here's what I am running into. I have been able to find a way to do this with both Roxio 10 (VideoWave) and FCP. Both seem to provide the functional result that I am looking for. However, the video quality is not nearly as rich as when I play the native .mts files individually. Am I doing something wrong with my settings or is this to be expected due to the rendering and compression? Is there a way to create a single file comprised of multiple .mts files without loss in quality?

Since SageTV allows to stream (cat5 or wireless) just about AVCHD at full 1080P to their HD300 boxes which you may have attached to several HD TVs in your house, so what you need is a powerful and lossless MTS joiner for Joining/Streaming Sony MTS files to SageTV. Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac (For windows: Final Mate) is the recommended MTS video merger for you to merge and stitch AVCHD files without re-encoding to keep high quality.

Below is the quick step-by-step guide for you to join .mts files with raw AVCHD output for SageTV . Here we take Sony CX700V as the source video camcorder.

Step 1. Capture videos from camcorder to the program.
Use USB cable to connect Sony CX700V camcorder to computer, and run Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac, which will detect the camcorder and run the camcorder wizard for capturing videos. Choose the Import option to directly capture video files from HD camcorder to the program.

Step 2. Stitch together Sony AVCHD MTS raw footage for SageTV.
Click the “Add” movie button, and a movie for lossless output will be created by default. Select the MTS files you would like to join into one file from the Camcorder tab, drag and drop to the movie.

Step 3. Export MTS without loss in quality.
Click the "Export" button and you will face the window with output information you need confirm, like you have chosen 1 movie for lossless output, if yes, please click the OK button to enable mts output for SageTV. The lossless stitching/joining will take only a few minutes. When the joining process is done, you can streaming/playing MTS file on SageTV.

Tips:
Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac also works for all AVCHD camcorders like JVC GZ-HM300, Sony HDR-TG3, Sony HDR-CX350, Sony HDR-XR520, Sony HXR-HX5E, Sony NEX-5, NEX-VG10, Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX7, Panasonic HDC-SD800, Lumix DMC-ZS7/TZ10, Canon HF S20, etc.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Solved the Quality Problem for Stitching Together MTS files for SageTV from Sony CX700V
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1