Welcome tO ippmassi ONLINE community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...Buat Basudara yang mau berbagi...

IndeksPortalGalleryLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin

Flawlessly solve questions-Canon HG20 to iMovie 9 with retain best quality

Go down 
PengirimMessage
kyogoku
Ranking 5 (1 Bintang)
Ranking 5 (1 Bintang)

Female
Jumlah posting : 77
Lokasi (KOTA-PROV) : KOTA-PROV
Registration date : 23.05.11

Flawlessly solve questions-Canon HG20 to iMovie 9 with retain best quality  Empty
PostSubyek: Flawlessly solve questions-Canon HG20 to iMovie 9 with retain best quality    Flawlessly solve questions-Canon HG20 to iMovie 9 with retain best quality  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:05 pm

Flawlessly 1080/60i MOV for iMovie-Convert Canon HG20 MTS files to AIC MOV for iMovie

I have a Canon HG 20 with an internal 60GB hard drive. I am using the Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and iMovie 09. The apple website says that this camera is compatible with iMovie and even sells it on it's website. When I open iMovie and import the .mts files to iMovie, it prompt an error. After google search, found if I want to edit Canon HG20 1080/60i .mts video with high quality for iMovie 9 on Mac, must to convert Canon HG20 1080/60i .mts files to MOV for iMovie 9 before editing.

And as we konw, Apple Intermediate codec is one of the apple built-in codecs, while others could be Apple DV/DVCPRO – NTSC, DVCPRO50 – NTSC.So convert hg20 mts to aic mov is the best choose. Therefore i need mts to aic converter. Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac is the recommended camcorder software to convert AVCHD to apple compatible formats.

Here is the step-by-step guide to quickly convert Canon HG20 MTS to Apple Intermediate Codec 1080/60i (*.mov) with highest quality for editing in iMovie 9 on Mac.

Step 1. Directly download 24Mbps .mts files from Canon VIXIA HG20 to Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac.
Turn on Canon HG20 camcorder and connect it to computer via USB cable, then launch Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac from Application folder. With built-in wizard, you can easily to capture Full HD .mts files from Canon HG20 camcorder to the program. Select “Import” instead of Backup to quickly capture videos from camcorder. You can find imported videos under “Camcorder Tab” in the main interface of Final Mate for Mac.

Step 2. Create a Movie for Converting Canon VIXIA HG20 MTS files to AIC MOV.
Just select one or multiple video files you would like to convert and then drag and drop them to Movie tab. In this way, a Movie for conversion will be created.

Step 3. Export AIC MOV video file.
Click the Export button and choose iMovie and Final Cut Express > Apple Intermediate Codec (AIC) (*.mov) to choose export format for further editing in iMovie. In this way, all video clips will be merged as one single movie for convert to iMovie.

Tips: You are free to set/adjust output MOV files parameters (Bit rate - high quailty, Frame rate - 60, Resolution/Size - 1920 x 1080, channel - 5.1 channel) to make a good output quality. With this set you can get a Flawlessly 1080/60i MOV for iMovie.

Step 4. Click OK to start converting.
Click "OK" to start converting Canon HG20 MTS files to AIC MOV for iMovie .When the conversion is finished, you can import converted mov to iMovie without rendering and edit high quality videos from Canon Vixia HG20 24Mbps mts on iMovie Mac.

Tips: The Canon VIXIA HG20 boasts 1920 x 1080 Full HD, and has a CODEC capable of recording 24Mbps -- the highest AVCHD bitrate --through Canon's own Full HD CMOS Image Sensor and advanced DIGIC DV II image processor. Final Mate for Mac also can lossless split/cut and join/merge Canon HG20 Full HD MTS on Mac with no compression.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Flawlessly solve questions-Canon HG20 to iMovie 9 with retain best quality
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1