Welcome tO ippmassi ONLINE community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...Buat Basudara yang mau berbagi...

IndeksPortalGalleryLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin

AVCHD to ProRes transcoder-Convert AVCHD footage to Apple ProRes for HD editing on FCP

Go down 
PengirimMessage
kyogoku
Ranking 5 (1 Bintang)
Ranking 5 (1 Bintang)

Female
Jumlah posting : 77
Lokasi (KOTA-PROV) : KOTA-PROV
Registration date : 23.05.11

AVCHD to ProRes transcoder-Convert AVCHD footage to Apple ProRes for HD editing on FCP Empty
PostSubyek: AVCHD to ProRes transcoder-Convert AVCHD footage to Apple ProRes for HD editing on FCP   AVCHD to ProRes transcoder-Convert AVCHD footage to Apple ProRes for HD editing on FCP Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:27 pm

Solution to Import AVCHD to FCP 7 from External Hard Drive
AVCHD to FCP helper-Get AVCHD files 1080i and 1080p editable on FCP

I have many HD videos on my external hard drive for playback on the networked media player, Popcorn Hour. The files are in .mts format from different camcorders, Canon HF R20, Lumix TZ7 and Panasonic HDC-HS700. I would like to import them to Final Cut Pro 7 to make a DVD as present.

Even though it is said that FCP supports the AVCHD files from the AVCHD folder structure, I could not get it work via Log & Transfer. When looking for the solution to import AVCHD to FCP from External Hard Drive, I notice that the problem might be related to the 1080/60p files from HS700. But I could not easy identify which file for 1080i or which for 1080p now. The only solution for me now is to convert AVCHD to Apple ProRes 422 HQ for editing in FCP 7. Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac is the recommended AVCHD to FCP helper on Mac, and it works perfectly with my HD videos.

Hope the below simple steps would help you Get AVCHD files 1080i and 1080p editable on FCP.

Step 1. Download AVCHD files to Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac.
Run Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac as the AVCHD to ProRes transcoder, go to the Resource tab, and click the Add file path button to browse the external hard drive.

Step 2. Select files for conversion.
Select the files from the Resource tab, drag and drop to the Movie tab, to create new movie. Each movie ID would be saved as a file for output. If you want to join and merge the files, choose "Create A Single Movie". If you would like to leave the joining process to FCP, just choose "Create A Movie for Each File".

Step 3. Choose Apple ProRes 422 HQ for FCP 7.
Click the Export button, and go to the 3rd tab, then you can choose Final Cut Pro > Apple ProRes 422 (HQ) as the output format for FCP 7. Set the output video size as 1920x1080.

Click the OK button, and the AVCHD MTS/M2TS to ProRes transcoder will convert AVCHD footage to Apple ProRes for HD editing.

Wait for the conversion, and then you can Edit HD videos on FCP 7 by choosing File > Import > Files.

Tips:
1. You can change the output folder for storing the ProRes 422 files.

2. To get videos without interlacing artifacts, just tick the box for deinterlace before clicking the Export button.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

AVCHD to ProRes transcoder-Convert AVCHD footage to Apple ProRes for HD editing on FCP
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1